Friday, April 30, 2010

Intro Post

I have so much to share with you about my ways of life I do not even know where to begin. So I will begin with who I am.

I am Lea. I am a wife to a very lucky man and the mommy to 2 beautiful boys, at this time they are 1.5 and 3.5, born exactly 2 years and 2 days apart.

As a mom it has become increasingly important to me to care for not only my family but our mother earth. On this journey I have learned a lot. I am also a stay at home mom with no income so it is also my journey to save my family money. Fortunately a lot of times those two paths cross each other and I can do two things at once. Which any parents out there know is so necessary when living in the circle of a family.

I am mommy. I am a princess or a ninja or a superhero. I am a feeder of bodies and minds and souls. I am a milk maker feeding my chidren as the Earth feeds hers. I am a screamer and a crier. I am a laugher and a crier. I am a cleanser of bodies and cleaner of kitchens and bathrooms. I am a goddess and a slave. I am a small cell of the body of the Universe and a universe to the cells in my body. I give and I give and I give and I wouldn't want it any other way. I am blessed and I am grateful.

Please join me as i show you and share with you some of the gems of my life the way I live it.
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment